We want to serve, bless, and encourage every person who uses Accountable2You. So if you haven't talked with us yet, please do! We're always happy to help with any questions or problems you’ve encountered along the way. In nearly every situation, we get things working correctly.
Contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to cancel your Accountable2You account:
While we'd be sorry to see you go, you're free to cancel your account at any time - we'll never hold your account hostage or make you talk to a high-pressure phone salesperson to suspend your service.
- Click to sign in to your account here: https://my.accountable2you.com/
- If you've forgotten your username and password, click the "Forgot your password?" text that appears on the page. An email will be sent with your username and a link to create a new password.
- Click your Name in the menu at the top right of the screen, and then select Account Settings.
- Click Billing in the Account Settings menu list on the left.
- On the next screen, choose your reason for the cancellation and then click, “No thanks, I still want to cancel my account.”
- Proceed through the prompts on the screen and choose, Yes, Cancel My Account.