To update your credit card information for your Accountable2You subscription or reactivate your account, just follow these steps.
- Visit the link: https://my.accountable2you.com/Account/Login.
- Forgot your username or password? Click here.
- Once logged in, click your name (or user avatar icon) toward the top right of the page.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select Billing from the list of options on the left side of the page that loads.
- Select the Update Payment Information button.
- From here, update your credit card information and select Update Card to save your changes.
Note: If you're reactivating your account, make sure to follow the steps below to reactivate the A2U app on your devices.
Reactivate your devices
Once you've reactivated your account, you may need to reactivate the A2U app on your devices to resume monitoring.
If you have the A2U app still installed
- Open the Diagnostics menu in the A2U app (here's how if you're not sure).
- In the Diagnostics menu, click the Refresh Account Status button to resume monitoring.
- Not seeing the Refresh Account Status button? You probably have an older version of A2U. You can check for updates in the app, or send the diagnostics to our support team and ask for instructions.
If you uninstalled the A2U app
Find our installation guides for all your supported devices here.
Are you paying your monthly subscription via PayPal?
While no longer offered as a valid payment option for new customers, we still have a small number of faithful subscribers using PayPal. If that's you, please contact us directly at email@example.com for assistance. Your account, settings, and records will not be impacted or modified during the transition.