Yes, Accountable2You only charges per household account. We do not impose a limit on the number of computer installations per household account. Once you sign up for an account you will need to install the software on each of your devices.
Articles in this section
- What to do when "No Records Found" appears on reports.
- Can I Exclude Apps From Being Monitored?
- I Forgot My Accountable2You Password
- Does Accountable2You Filter or Block Content?
- Can the accountability software be disabled or turned off?
- How long does Accountable2You keep history?
- Will Accountable2You record activity that occurred before installation of the product?
- Can I install Accountable2You on more than one computer/device?
- Will Accountable2You compromise my computer's security?
- Does Accountable2You record "Private" or "Incognito" browsing?