Yes, Accountable2You only charges per household account. We do not impose a limit on the number of computer installations per household account. Once you sign up for an account you will need to install the software on each of your devices.
Articles in this section
- Can I test to see if Accountable2You is working?
- How to prevent Accountable2You notification emails from going to the spam or junk folder
- Will Accountable2You provide screenshot accountability?
- What to do when "No Records Found" appears on reports.
- Can I Exclude Apps From Being Monitored?
- Reset your password or recover your username
- Does Accountable2You Filter or Block Content?
- Can the accountability software be disabled or turned off?
- How long does Accountable2You retain activity history?
- Will Accountable2You record activity that occurred before installation of the product?