How long does Accountable2You retain activity history?
In short, when the data disappears from the device Accountability Report, it also disappears from our server retention.
More specifically though, on a weekly rolling interval, our servers expunge any data that was received greater than fifteen days ago (e.g., 16 days or more). As a direct result of deleting it from our servers, the activity automatically disappears from the Accountability Report as well.
Can I keep the activity data longer than 15 days?
Yes, you can! You can utilize our Scheduled Exports feature to schedule a one-time or reoccurring export of the device or user history via email. Scheduled Exports allows you to keep a copy of the report long after the server has automatically deleted it. The scheduled email will arrive with a spreadsheet file attachment that you may save or archive to your storage.
- Navigate to Reports > Full Report > Export
- As shown in the example below, select the options that best fit your reporting requirements:
Report Export Options:
- Frequency: Choose the option that works best for you, based on your reporting needs.
- Day of Week: Select the day you'd like to receive your scheduled export.
- User: If you're utilizing a multi-user Plan, select the applicable user from the list.
- Device: Select the device or devices you'd like to see in the scheduled activity report.
- Alert Level: Blank returns all activity history; Questionable returns only "yellow" rated activity; Highly Questionable returns only "red" rated activity; All Alerts returns both "yellow" and "red" rated activity.
- Report Name: Choose a name for the report to make it easier to identify the report emails or make modifications later.
What if I have additional questions?
Data security is an understandably concerning issue these days, and it’s something that we hold in the highest regard here at Accountable2You. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.