How long does Accountable2You retain activity history?
In short, when the data disappears from the device Accountability Report, it also disappears from our server retention.
More specifically though, on a weekly rolling interval, our servers expunge any data that was received greater than fifteen days ago (e.g., 16 days or more). As a direct result of deleting it from our servers, the activity automatically disappears from the Accountability Report as well.
Can I keep the activity data longer than 15 days?
Yes, you can! You can utilize our Scheduled Exports feature to schedule a one-time or reoccurring export of the device or user history via email. Scheduled Exports allows you to keep a copy of the report long after the server has automatically deleted it. The scheduled email will arrive with a spreadsheet file attachment that you may save or archive to your storage.
- Navigate to Reports > Full Report > Export
- As shown in the example below, select the options that best fit your reporting requirements:
Report Export Options:
- Frequency: Choose the option that works best for you, based on your reporting needs.
- Day of Week: Select the day you'd like to receive your scheduled export.
- User: If you're utilizing a multi-user Plan, select the applicable user from the list.
- Device: Select the device or devices you'd like to see in the scheduled activity report.
- Alert Level: Blank returns all activity history; Questionable returns only "yellow" rated activity; Highly Questionable returns only "red" rated activity; All Alerts returns both "yellow" and "red" rated activity.
- Report Name: Choose a name for the report to make it easier to identify the report emails or make modifications later.