The Group Plan is designed for an administrator for a group, such as a church or small group, to provide private accounts for group members at a discounted rate. The administrator may choose to pay for all members or ask members to pay for their individual accounts. Pricing information may be found here.
- The administrator of the plan pays for the base, organizational Group Plan. The Group Plan administrator then has the two options for inviting members:
- "Group Pays" - The Group Plan administrator invites users to join and pays for the additional members at a discounted rate. Only users who accept the invitation and activate their account will be billed to your plan.
- "User Pays" - The Group Plan administrator invites users to join and pay for their own account at a discounted rate. The user enters their credit card information at sign-up. When "User Pays" is enabled, in addition to joining as "Individual Plan" users, invitees may also signup for a Family plan at a discounted rate.
- Members who join the Group Plan account gain access to all of the Individual Plan account features - including reporting, accountability partners, and alerts. On certain group plans members may also opt for a Family account as well (see "User Pays" bullet immediately above).
- When the "Admin Can't See Reports" option is selected for the group account, member accounts are private and secure, and the administrator of the plan cannot see the activity of any added members.
Features for all accounts include:
- 6 Devices per user (Unlimited devices for users when the Family Plan is selected)
- Unlimited Accountability Partners
- Create Member Accounts
- Member Account Privacy (when selected)
- Real-time reporting
- Accountability partners per device
- Daily or Weekly email reports
- Hourly Alert reports
- Instant Text Alerts
- Manage Objectionable word list