Our Advocate and Mentor group plans are designed for an administrator for a group, such as a church, small group, or counseling service to provide accounts for group members at a discounted rate. The administrator may choose to pay for all members or ask members to pay for their individual accounts. Check the current pricing here.
- The administrator of the plan pays a base rate for the group plan. The administrator then has two options for inviting members:
- "Group Pays" - The administrator invites users to join and pays for the additional members at a discounted rate. Only users who accept the invitation and activate their account will be billed to the group plan.
- "User Pays" - The administrator invites users to join and pay for their own account at a discounted rate. The user enters their credit card information at sign-up.
- Members who join the Advocate or Mentor group accounts gain access to all of the Individual Plan account features - including reporting, accountability partners, and alerts. On Advocate group plans, members can opt for a Family account as well.
- On the Advocate group plan, member accounts are private and secure, and the administrator of the plan cannot see the activity of any added members.
Check out the unique features and highlights for each of our group plans here!