Some Android devices can experience issues with the Accessibility feature turning itself off automatically. This is a known bug in the Android operating system that Accountable2You cannot directly control. There may, however, be some possible solutions.
- For devices with Android 6.0 and higher, go to Settings -> Battery, click the menu icon in the top-right corner (3 vertical dots), and select "Battery Optimization". Then select "All Apps" from the drop-down list, select Accountable2You, and choose "Don't Optimize".
- On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. Please disable this as it is known to disable Accountable2You's Accessibility Service. You'll want to go to Android Settings > General > Battery, and look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Accountable2You and turn it off.
- For Huawei phones, go to Settings > Apps > Advanced Options > Ignore Optimizations and toggle "allow" for Accountable2You.
- It is possible that you might have a task manager that automatically closes applications periodically. If you do, please add Accountable2You to the whitelist (apps that are excluded from being automatically closed) of the application. If the app does not have a whitelist, consider uninstalling it.
- The "Samsung KNOX" application is a known issue which causes the accessibility service to automatically shut off multiple times in a day. Unfortunately right now the Accountable2You and Samsung KNOX applications cannot run simultaneously on the same device.
If you continue to experience issues please send a diagnostic report to our support team who would be happy to assist in trying to determine if there is a potential fix for your device. To send a diagnostic report, open the Accountable2You app, select "Diagnostics", and select "Email to Accountable2You" and send that to us. A member of our support team will respond within 24 hours.