If you have forgotten your password, you can conveniently reset it by visiting the "Forgot Password" page. Enter the e-mail address that is associated with your Accountable2You account, and you will receive an automated e-mail with instructions on setting a new password.
Articles in this section
- What to do when "No Records Found" appears on reports.
- Can I Exclude Apps From Being Monitored?
- I Forgot My Accountable2You Password
- Does Accountable2You Filter or Block Content?
- Can the accountability software be disabled or turned off?
- How long does Accountable2You keep history?
- Will Accountable2You record activity that occurred before installation of the product?
- Can I install Accountable2You on more than one computer/device?
- Will Accountable2You compromise my computer's security?
- Does Accountable2You record "Private" or "Incognito" browsing?