Uninstall Accountable2You for Chrome OS / Chromebook
We’re happy to help with any technical issues, questions, or problems you’ve encountered with your Accountable2You installation on your device. If you need anything at all, please do let us know!
Locate and select the A2U icon in the extensions menu of your Chrome browser (the "puzzle piece" icon in the upper right).
- Once the A2U extension is open, select Uninstall.
Provide a reason for your accountability partners.
If your account is still active, your accountability partners will be informed that you have removed the extension from your browser — help them understand the reason by indicating this in the space provided. When finished, choose Uninstall Now.
To remove the extension from your browser, follow these steps:
1. With your Chrome browser open, type chrome://extensions into the search bar, and press enter.
2. Select the "Remove" option for the Accountable2You extension.
3. Confirm this choice by selecting Remove in the box that appears in the upper right.
4. Repeat steps #2 and #3 for the Accountable2You Validator extension.
Accountable2You has been removed from your browser, and your accountability partners will receive an email similar to this: