Cancel your Accountable2You Subscription
We want to serve, bless, and encourage every person who uses Accountable2You. So if you haven't talked with us yet, please do! We're always happy to help with any questions or problems you’ve encountered along the way. In nearly every situation, we can get things working correctly.
Contact us at any time at email@example.com.
How to cancel your Accountable2You subscription account
While we'd be sad to see you go, you're free to cancel your subscription at any time - we'll never hold your account hostage or make you talk to a high-pressure phone salesperson to suspend your service.
Follow along with the step-by-step guide or the video instructions that are shown below to cancel your account.
Click here to sign in and visit the Billing page.
- Forgot your username or password? Click here to reset it.
- After logging in, scroll down and select "Cancel Account".
- On the next screen, choose your reason for the cancellation and then click, “No thanks, I still want to cancel my account.”
- Proceed through the prompts on the screen and choose, "Yes, Cancel My Account."
- Your account is now successfully canceled.