Uninstall Accountable2You for Apple iOS
We’re happy to help with any technical issues, questions, or problems you’ve encountered with your Accountable2You installation on your device. So if you need anything at all, please do let us know!
Step 1: Open the Accountable2You app and select the "Uninstall" button.
Step 2: Provide a reason for your accountability partners.
- If your account is still active, your accountability partners will be informed that you have removed the application from your device. You can let them know the reason by entering it in the space provided.
- When finished, tap Unregister.
Step 3: Delete the application from your phone.
- Press and hold the Accountable2You app for a few seconds until the icons on your screen start "shaking".
- Press the "X" button in the top-left corner of the Accountable2You app.
- For more detail, see this page from Apple Support.
Step 4: Remove the A2U Certificate.
- Open the device's Settings app.
- Tap General > VPN & Device Management.
- Under "Configuration Profile", tap ca.accountable2you.com.
- Tap Remove Profile and confirm on any prompts.
You've now fully removed Accountable2You has been removed from your device. If you have any questions or difficulties along the way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.