The Accountable2You Beta Program
Help us make the next release of Accountable2You the best version yet!
The Accountable2You beta program is a simple way for you to test-drive our latest updates and features, and provide important feedback about your experience. The feedback you provide will help us identify and fix issues, to make Accountable2You even better.
In this article
Before you enroll
- Is the beta program right for you? Before signing up for the beta program, we highly recommend reading through the FAQ section below to get a better idea of what’s involved.
- Accountability is all about the conversation. We recommend discussing the details below with your accountability partners before uninstalling A2U on your devices or installing our beta apps.
- Quit any time. You can unenroll from the beta program and switch back to the production version of A2U at any time. More on that below.
How to participate
1. Enroll in the beta program to receive updates
ENROLL HERE and select the platforms you’d like to receive beta information about.
(Based on your selections, we’ll send you email updates whenever there’s a new beta app to try.)
2. Get the beta apps when they’re available
You can join the beta program at any time, but keep in mind that some of the platforms you selected may not have beta apps ready for you to test just yet. Don’t worry though - we haven’t forgotten you!
As soon as we have a new beta app available for the platforms you selected, we’ll send you an email with everything you need to know about what’s new, how to install the beta app, and how to send us feedback.
3. Send feedback
Let us know what you think! We might assume that “no news is good news”, but we’d rather hear directly from you about your experience.
Here are some questions to help guide your review:
- Was it easy to install?
- Did anything unexpected happen?
- How does this version compare to other versions of A2U you’ve used?
- What’s one thing that could be better?
- Are the alerts and reports working as expected?
How to submit feedback
- You can send any feedback or questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include as much detailed information as possible like screenshots of any error messages or activity records you’d like us to look at, along with the diagnostic information from the app.
Will beta versions of A2U affect my device or accountability monitoring?
We know that our apps provide important peace of mind in your relationships and protection against digital temptations in your personal life. With this in mind, we work hard to ensure that the monitoring and alerts are as reliable as they can be before releasing new versions of A2U to the beta program.
Possible bugs and defects
It’s important to note, however, that there is a higher possibility that beta versions of A2U may contain bugs, errors, anomalies, or inconsistencies as compared to our publicly available “production” apps. These might affect the performance, stability, or accuracy of your device or accountability monitoring and alerts.
The goal of the beta program is to help identify and fix any potential issues before releasing the app to the public.
We recommend discussing these possibilities with your accountability partners before installing our beta apps.
See something unexpected?
Your feedback is valuable! If you have any questions or run into an issue on the beta app, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Can I use the beta app alongside the production version of A2U?
Afraid not. We’ll send you instructions on how to set up and test the beta apps, and the first step will always be to remove any other versions of A2U on the device. This provides a “clean slate” to test the new beta app successfully.
I canceled my subscription - can I still test the beta apps?
Absolutely! To join the beta program and test the apps, you’ll need an account with us and an active subscription. If your subscription is canceled, you can simply log in and update your billing information to reactivate your subscription and continue using A2U.
How do I change my beta program selections or leave the beta program?
You can change which devices you receive beta notifications for or opt-out of beta notifications altogether at any time.
Simply go to our beta signup form here to update your preferences. Don’t forget to click the Submit button at the bottom to finish! We’ll send a copy of your submission to your email.
How do I switch from the beta app to the production version?
To stop testing a beta app and switch back to using our production version, simply uninstall the beta app and then follow our public installation guides to install the production version of A2U on your device.
We’re here to help!
If you have any other questions about joining the beta program, updating your beta preferences, or testing our beta apps, reach out to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.