Manage Your Personal Information
Accountable2You makes it easy to update personal information like your name, email address, phone number, and password.
In this article:
How to edit your personal information
- Log in to your online A2U account here.
- Select your profile icon at the top right and choose Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Edit your Profile Photo, First Name, Last Name, or Email Address.
- Check the Send me product updates and promotions checkbox to receive important email updates from Accountable2You.
If you’ve permanently moved to a different time zone, you can choose your new time zone from the
Time Zone dropdown list.
- Be sure to select the Save Changes button when you’re finished to confirm your information updates.
Note: If you update your email address, after selecting Save Changes then you’ll need to check your inbox for the verification email that was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Select the Verify Email Address button in that email to complete the process.
View your username
You can always view your A2U username from the Personal Information tab of your Account Settings page.
- Go here if you forgot your username or password.
- From the Account Settings page, scroll down to the Account Information section of the Personal Information page.
- Here you’ll see your Account Type, Username, and Role (for Family or Group Plans).
Note: Once your A2U username has been created, it cannot be changed.
Change your password
If you don't know your username or password, go here instead. However, you can also update your password at any time from within the Account Settings page of your online account.
- From your Account Settings page, select the Change Password tab.
- Enter your current password into the Old Password field.
- Type your new password into both the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Select the Change Password button at the bottom of the page to confirm your changes.
Add or update your phone number
To add or update your phone number for Instant Text Alerts:
- From your Account Settings page, select the Text Notifications tab.
Change Number button.
- Note: If you don’t use the Instant Text Alerts feature and would like to remove your phone number from your A2U account, just select the Remove Number link and then confirm by choosing Yes.
- Type in your new phone number for text alerts.
- Select the Send Verification Code button.
- Type the verification code that was sent to your new phone number into the Enter your Verification Code field.
- Select the Verify and Save button.