Install Accountable2You for Apple iOS
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Search for “Accountable2You”.
- Tap the Get button beside the result for Accountable2You.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID username and password.
- Tap the Open button for A2U in the App Store.
- Tap Get Started and tap Next until you arrive at the Login screen.
- Enter a name for the device, then enter your Accountable2You username and password.
- For the device name, we recommend using the name of the primary device user and the device type. For example, “Matt's iPhone 12 Pro”.
- Having trouble with your username or password? Click here. (You can also tap “Forgot Password” at the bottom of the screen in the app.)
- Next, tap the Add Device button to register the app.
- Using a Family Plan with multiple users?
- If yes, you'll be prompted to select the primary user for the device. Select the user from the list, and then tap the Assign to Family Member button.
- If not, skip to the next step.
- Review the Terms and Conditions, then tap I Agree to continue. Your device is now added to the account - we’re almost there!
Configure the iOS VPN
- Tap Check My Device to start the VPN setup.
- Tap Show Me How and follow the on-screen instructions to install and configure the VPN (you can also continue reading for the detailed steps).
- Once those steps are complete, you’ll be asked if you would like to allow the VPN’s configuration. Tap Allow.
That’s it! Your iOS device is now being monitored by Accountable2You. Now that you've enabled the monitoring, don't forget to add partners for this device!
Want to test the app? Click here to learn how!