Manage Your Billing and Payment Information
Update your payment information
To update the credit/debit card for your Accountable2You subscription, just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your online A2U account here.
- Once logged in, click your name (or user profile icon) toward the top right of the page.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select the Billing tab.
- Select the Update Payment Information button.
- From here, update your credit/debit card information and select Update Card to save your changes.
Important: If you're updating your payment method in order to reactivate your A2U account, make sure to also follow the steps in the next section to reactivate the A2U app on your devices.
Reactivate your devices
If you've just reactivated your account with the steps above, you may also need to reactivate the A2U app on your devices to resume monitoring.
If you have the A2U app still installed
- Open the Diagnostics menu in the A2U app ( here's how if you're not sure).
In the Diagnostics menu, select the
Refresh Account Status button to resume monitoring.
- Not seeing the Refresh Account Status button? You probably have an older version of A2U. You can check for updates in the app, or send the diagnostics to our support team and ask for instructions. We're always happy to help!
If you uninstalled the A2U app
Are you paying your monthly subscription via PayPal?
While no longer offered as a valid payment option for new customers, we still have a small number of faithful subscribers using PayPal. If that's you, please contact us directly at email@example.com for assistance. Your account, settings, and records will not be impacted or modified during the transition.