Partners - Set Up a Free Account
Serving as an accountability partner is an incredibly important role! We've designed a special FREE account for partners to make your job of reviewing activity and managing notification settings as streamlined as possible.
Existing Partners (before August 1, 2023)
If you’ve been an accountability partner with A2U since before August 1, 2023, there are a few changes to be aware of:
- Partners now are required to create a username and password for a free partner account to securely view reports online.
- You're still a partner even if you haven't claimed your free partner account yet, and your report and alert settings should be the same as they were before. ✅
- Parents on a Family Plan are now automatic partners for all family members' devices. Instead of following these steps, you can simply log in to your parent profile on the account to manage these settings on the Reports > Manage Notifications page.
- Check out our “What’s New with A2U!" article to learn more about these updates.
You can follow the steps in this article to set up your free partner account and take advantage of all the new features and increased security that come along with it!
Claiming your free partner account
To create your free partner account, just follow these steps:
A) Existing Partners: Go to your email inbox and open one of your recent daily or weekly
Email Summary Reports, then select the blue
View Full Report button.
B) New Partners: Go to your email inbox and open the partner invitation email, then select the green Accept button.
On the page that appears, create a new
password for your free partner account.
- Check the "Add a phone number for SMS notifications" box to add or verify your phone number for Instant Text Alerts.
- Check the "Send me helpful tips and product updates" box to receive occasional email updates from A2U.
- Select the green Create Partner Account button to continue.
- If you’ve opted in for SMS text alerts, you’ll be asked to verify your phone number on the next step by sending and entering a verification code.
Once complete, you'll see a “Success!” message appear. Well done! From here, you'll have a couple of options.
- If you’d like, select the blue Review Preferences button to manage your notification settings as a partner. (You now have full control over what reports and alerts you receive and how often!) These settings will stay the same as they were before by default, but feel free to take a look and adjust as desired!
- Alternatively, choose the white I’m Done button to go to your brand new Reports Dashboard!
That’s it! You now have a FREE partner account with A2U. (Check out this "What's New" article for more information about why that’s so cool.)