Install Accountable2You for Kindle Fire
- Open the Amazon Appstore app.
- Search for "Accountable2You" and tap Download.
- Once the installation finishes, open the Accountable2You app and tap Log In.
- Select Next on the following two prompts.
- Enter a name for the device, along with your Accountable2You username and password.
- For the device name, we recommend using the name of the primary device user and the device type. For example, “Nathan's Kindle Fire HD 10”.
- Having trouble with your username or password? Click here. (You can also tap “Forgot password?” below the password field in the app.)
- Select Add device.
- Using a Family Plan with multiple users?
- If yes, you'll be prompted to select the primary user for the device. Select the user from the list, and then tap the Next button.
- If not, skip to the next step.
- Review the Terms and Conditions, then tap I Agree to continue. Your device is now added to the account – we’re almost there!
Enable app permissions
- Tap Activate Device Admin (this will take you to your Kindle's settings app).
- Select ACTIVATE.
- Back in the A2U app, tap Enable Accessibility, and then AGREE on the pop-up (this will take you to your device’s Accessibility Settings).
- Scroll down to the "Services" section and locate Accountable2You in the list – select it.
- Turn the toggle ON to allow Accountable2You to use the device's accessibility settings. You will likely see a warning about the information that A2U monitors. Tap OK.
Once you've completed these steps, you're all set, and our app will begin monitoring activity on this Kindle Fire!
This will add the Kindle as a new device to your account, so don't forget to sign in and set up partners for this device.
Want to test the monitoring? Click here to learn how!